|MIL-DTL-5015, Classes A, C, E, F, R
|Military MS310( ). Proprietary designation: 75-. Environmental resistant and general
duty cylindricals with resilient neoprene inserts.
||MS versions produced in strict accordance with MIL-C-5015. Class A: general usage, Class C: Pressurized,
Class E, F & R: environmental.
||MS versions are solder. Non-MS versions in closed socket or front release crimp contacts or solder
|Operating temp. from –55°C to +125°C. Resilient inserts provide high dielectric strength and moisture barrier. IP67 performance in
environmental versions. Operating voltage to 3000 VAC (RMS) at sea level.
- Heavy Equipment/Off Road Vehicles
- Mass Transportation
- Power Generation
- 5 shell styles with 286 insert patterns.
- Hermetic configurations available.
- Standard OD cadmium finish, optional finishes include non-cadmium zinc alloy.
- Coax, thermocouple and PCB contact options.
- Variety of backend accessories.